Trying to get pregnant with PCOS?PCOS affects 6-12% of women in the US
Most women lack the data needed to get pregnant with PCOS.
The Oova test kit provides lab-quality hormone tracking to measure your LH and PdG results. Our FDA registered device monitors hormone levels to overcome:
- o Establish your hormone baseline
- o Highlight ovulation patterns
- o Identify your fertility window
- o Track irregular cycles month-to-month
- o Monitor LH and progesterone levels
- o Manage a PCOS diagnosis
- o Confirm ovulation timings
- o Check hormone fertility levels
- o 15 test cartridges, testing handle, and stand for ease of use
- o AI-powered app that analyzes your hormones and tracks trends
- o Quantitative hormone reports and analysis
- o 25-minute consultation with an Oova Expert
- o Access to support community of like-minded women
- o Monthly coffee chat and office hours with Oova CEO
- o Live group Q&A sessions with hormone experts
- o Trusted Oova provider recommendations
From different hormone levels and phases, to cycle lengths and egg-release patterns, the best IVF treatment alternatives takes the guesswork out of trying to conceive. Oova might be right for you if you're considering:
- o Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Procedure
- o In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- o Prescription Infertility Medication (Clomid, Letrozole)
- o Reproductive Medical Intervention
- o Treatments For Infertility
Designed by Doctors.Oova was created by a doctor navigating her own fertility obstacles.
"As a parent-hopeful, I experienced the strain of unreliable consumer products.
I invested years of research and development to launch a lab-quality solution and app - enabling providers to be in true harmony with their patients for the first time ever."
- Dr. Aparna (Amy) Divaraniya, Founder & CEO.
- o Works as midstream and dip
- o Low cost, disposable catridges
- o Reusable handle
- o iOS & Android fertility app
- o A process that delivers consistent and reliable results in 10 minutes