Head of Strategy & Business Development
Backed by BBG Ventures, Company Ventures, Amplifyher Ventures, The Helm, Connecticut Innovations and Special Situation Fund, Oova is a Series Seed women’s health tech startup that is threading the needle between at-home testing and targeted telehealth.
Oova is revolutionizing at-home testing. Oova has developed a first-of-its-kind, patented process to help women make informed fertility decisions by accurately measuring hormone levels through daily urine samples. The team has spent over three years fusing innovative biochemistry, ground-breaking image processing, and machine learning to precisely detect these hormones using a simple Oova test. For our customers, it’s as simple as peeing on a stick and scanning it with a smartphone. Oova provides personalized insights to facilitate pregnancy and expose reproductive health issues like polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Remote care has become an essential part of our new normal with the pandemic. Oova’s technology has already been adopted by over 90 clinics across the country.
Never before have women been able to gain the level of insight Oova provides as affordably (10x cheaper than regular clinic visits), effectively (utilizing machine learning and AI to get personalized information), and comfortably (no blood draws or mailing anything to a lab).
Oova is looking for a Head of Strategy and Business Development to grow our footprint through building relationships with like-minded partners across the ecosystem who have a shared mission to improve care for patients. These partners include channel partners, health systems, retail clinics, and aggregators. In this role, you will spearhead our growth in these terrains by developing the go-to-market strategy and operating model for new revenue streams from partners, negotiating complex contracts, building the pipeline, and executing on ongoing partnership and revenue generation. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and savvy understanding of the economics of the modern day healthcare ecosystem. Send your resume to Amy Divaraniya at firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested
- We are transforming at-home diagnostics with a special focus on women’s health.
- Our industry leading technology has just transitioned to scalable manufacturing and we are ready to ramp sales.
- We are a science focused team bridging the gap between clinical grade and consumer precision wellness.
- We are already recognized by leading medical clinics as a break-out technology ready to reshape the hormone testing market.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the development of the Oova value proposition for channel partners, health systems, retail clinics, and aggregators.
- Be responsible for developing our partnership strategy with our CEO and Head of Marketing.
- Identify, secure, and build relationships with key contacts in existing partner organizations to maximize growth and partnership opportunities.
- Build out BD and channel team
- Develop infrastructure for managing and tracking the pipeline and partnerships
- Work with the CEO to define targets and strategic objectives for partnership growth goals.
- Partner with internal Oova teams (product, marketing) to identify and drive growth opportunities.
What We're Looking For:
- 7-10+ years of proven track record of building strategic partnerships across channel partners, health systems, retail clinics, and aggregators
- Consulting experience preferred
- Proven track record in identifying, building, and managing complex business partnerships that involve growing revenue and market share
- Proven track record of building, negotiating, and closing deals by working across all levels at an organization and through different types of channel partners
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Thoughtful and organized collaborator, working with and leading cross-functional teams.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package, including base and equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance