Head of Brand and Growth Marketing
Oova is seeking a passionate and creative leader to oversee its brand and marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be an intellectually curious and results-oriented operator. In this high-visibility role, he or she will have wide-ranging ownership of all strategy and tactics aimed at driving business growth through brand marketing with a special focus on content, campaigns, partnerships, events, community and customer experience. KPIs for this hire include: revenue, organic growth, and brand awareness. This is the perfect role for a driven, self-motivated and creative problem solver who is highly analytical and executes with excellence.
What You'll Do:
- Establish Oova’s long term brand strategy, marketing strategy, and tactical plan.
- Lead all aspects of brand marketing to hit aggressive growth targets.
- Set, manage and drive a holistic marketing calendar with a focus on driving strong KPIs including brand awareness, organic traffic, and organic revenue.
- Partner closely with founders, creative team, and digital team on cross-functional initiatives, particularly in relation to brand, content, and off-line marketing efforts.
- Maintain a cohesive brand identity for the Oova brand through all consumer touch points. Deeply understand and maintain core brand vision across all partnerships, events and campaigns.
- Execute data-driven marketing tests and synthesize results to understand and pursue effective performance marketing initiatives
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Initiate and drive key partnerships that map back to larger business objectives.
- Develop weekly/monthly/annual brand marketing strategies and monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements.
- Manage and maintain program specific research efforts inclusive of consumer insights, consumer segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments.
- Oversee an innovative, differentiated owned strategy across multiple programs and activations including, but not limited to organic social, UGC and brand campaigns, brand partnerships and collaborations, ambassador and community development, and events.
- Oversee a sound PR strategy and collaborate with an external PR partner to develop an earned media strategy for both business and consumer press.
- Support content marketing strategy through test and learn phases and partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of campaigns across email and inbound paid channels.
- Improve processes and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
What We're Looking For:
- Proven experience in leading multiple marketing initiatives at growth stage technology startups.
- An empathic people leader who is as passionate about developing team members.
- Highly creative by thinking outside the box for strategies and campaigns.
- Outstanding analytical skills, and ability to analyze user data, think creatively and solve problems in a data-driven decision making manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts to both consumers, clinicians, and team members.
- 5-7+ years of experience in consumer e-commerce brands
- Proven track record leading and scaling marketing initiatives
- Ability to lead, develop, and grow happy teams. At least 3+ years of team management experience across creative and brand marketing teams
- Experience creating, implementing and managing a robust marketing calendar, as well as leading internal and external partners in the execution of the calendar
- Experience in brand marketing in addition to a proven-track record in successfully launching unique and innovative owned strategies.
- You have developed or worked closely on a successful content marketing strategy that drives brand awareness and engagement.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced startup environment, balance competing priorities, and create structure and processes
- Willingness and desire to get your hands dirty and execute alongside the team
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package, including base and equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Commuter benefits and remote work equipment assistance
Please forward your resume to Amy Divaraniya (email@example.com), if interested.
Oova is a health intelligence company revolutionizing at-home testing. We have developed a first-of-its-kind, patented process to measure hormone levels through daily urine samples. At Oova, we leverage a unique combination of low-tech, disposable tests and a computer vision enabled smartphone app. Our real-time testing provides 20x the information in 10 minutes versus the typical 10 days and is 8x cheaper than leading DTC lab tests. Oova is a venture backed spin-out company from Mount Sinai Hospital.
Shifting the landscape of technology doesn’t happen on its own. It happens via the continuous and well-defined rigor of people who have a shared passion and who are dedicated to working toward a common goal. We are looking for exceptional people to join our rapidly growing startup and have a positive impact on our company culture and product. We strongly appreciate positivity, curiosity and above all else the ability to nail things down. We are incredibly conscious of creating a comfortable, flexible, environment that cultivates the desire to be engaged, ask questions and feel a vested interest in the success of our team. Most importantly, you should value honest and direct communication as you recognize that this is the best way for any individual or team to continuously learn and grow. Accomplishing our collective goals will be fun but it will also be hard; you should be in pursuit of an ongoing and rewarding challenge!
We’re passionate about the technology we’ve created and know that we are revolutionizing healthcare. The products you help us create are going to have a real-world impact on a person’s ability to understand what it means to be healthy and provide them with the tools they need to make educated choices about how they move forward. Our pursuit is an altruistic one, but that does not mean we live unbalanced lives. We have families and passions outside of work, and we know that the best work comes from sharp, rested people. We respect each other and each of our contributions, and we believe that the best solutions will come from a diversity of ideas and perspectives.