Backed by BBG Ventures, Company Ventures, Amplifyher Ventures and Special Situation Fund, Oova is a Series Seed women’s health tech startup that is threading the needle between at-home testing and targeted telehealth.
Oova is revolutionizing at-home testing. Oova has developed a first-of-its-kind, patented process to help women make informed fertility decisions by accurately measuring hormone levels through daily urine samples. The team has spent over 3 years fusing innovative biochemistry, ground-breaking image processing and machine learning to precisely detect these hormones using a simple Oova test. For our customers, it’s as simple as peeing on a stick and scanning it with a smartphone. Oova provides personalized insights to facilitate pregnancy and expose reproductive health issues like polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
Never before have women been able to gain the level of insight Oova provides as affordably (10x cheaper than regular clinic visits), effectively (utilizing machine learning and AI to get personalized information), and comfortably (no blood draws or mailing anything to a lab).
Oova is looking for a Content Marketer to oversee our content creation and delivery with the goal of raising brand awareness, community engagement, and maintaining a consistent brand voice across all channels.
This person will report to the Head of Brand Marketing, owning Oova’s content marketing efforts. They will be responsible for the creation, publishing and project management of content across all digital channels. You’ll create compelling, informative, and engaging written, visual, and video content, acting as the writer in residence for the organization. You’ll drive community engagement with consumers and partners, and seek to expand our community through marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will also be comfortable forming brand partnerships, influencer campaigns, and paid advertising efforts. Send your resume to Missy Dowling at firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested
- We are transforming at-home diagnostics with a special focus on women’s health.
- Our industry leading technology has just transitioned to scalable manufacturing and we are ready to ramp sales.
- We are a science focused team bridging the gap between clinical grade and consumer precision wellness.
- We are already recognized by leading medical clinics as a break-out technology ready to reshape the hormone testing market.
What You'll Do:
- Develop multi-channel content strategy in support of brand awareness, lead generation and marketing nurture campaigns.
- Lead content creation, review, and publishing of marketing materials, emails, newsletters, landing pages, videos, webinars, infographics, blogs.
- Write, edit, and proofread cross-org content, including digital assets, social media, scripts, and other content as needed.
- Identify, reuse, and repurpose existing high-performance assets to increase reach and visibility.
- Ensure created content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice. Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style.
- Maintain editorial content calendar to ensure consistent content pipeline and daily delivery.
- Ensure content is optimized for SEO and other digital channels.
- Analyze content effectiveness (views, clicks, downloads, conversions, etc).
- Analyze the results of the campaigns to improve on content performance (views, clicks, downloads, conversions, etc).
- Actively engage with Oova’s community on social media via DM’s, responding to comments, contributing to conversations, etc.
- Actively engage with clinicians, influencers, and other figures in the women’s health space to form brand partnerships.
- Develop copy and creative assets for Oova’s website, smartphone app, and digital ads.
What We're Looking For:
- 3 years experience working in content marketing, social media, or brand marketing
- Experience building brand partnerships that boost brand awareness
- Familiarity with content marketing partnerships and content management platforms, including but not limited to Klavyio, Hubspot and Contentful
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator
- Keen understanding on trends and culture in healthcare and women’s health
- Up to date on healthcare news and world events
- Creative and analytical perspective
- Self motivated with a growth mindset
- Previous editorial and or digital media experience
- Video editing experience
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package, including base and equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance